Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The one with the roundhouse kicks


Audrey's kicks are getting more and more intense now. I sometimes get movements that make me go "Whoooaaa!" (For some reason, her kicks are extra strong whenever my brother, her Uncle Mako, is the one touching my tummy.)

The What to Expect app says that the movements will be getting less frequent and less pronounced in the weeks to come because she'll have less space to move around as she gets bigger. Therefore, I'll now savor every kick, every movement that comes along. Yes, even those that keep me awake in the wee small hours of the morning.

Once the baby comes out, I think it will be the fetal movements that I'll miss the most about my pregnancy -- those precious little jabs that tell me she's doing okay in there. So go ahead, Audrey. Go ahead and move around. I can't wait for the day when you'll finally be moving in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment