Friday, October 5, 2012

The one with my favorite teachers

Dr. Papa and Dr. Mama, college professors, my heroes, my inspiration. I cannot even begin to say just how proud I am of these two. They inspire not only me and my siblings, but also the students who have had the good fortune of being in their classes. Up until last year, they both taught college at Bilibid Prison for P35 an hour.

Sir Abet, guitar teacher, my beloved husband. He had dreamed of  teaching in his conservatory since he was in college, and it makes me so happy to see him living that dream. I'm so proud to see him work on being a good teacher to his students.

To the three teachers in my life, keep inspiring. I love you.
To all the teachers I've had, thank you.
To all the teachers out there, I salute you.
Happy Teachers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment